Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 24, 2010

THANK YOU for all the LOVE

We need to say THANK YOU to all the very special people in our lives. Our families & friends have been so good to us. We are so blessed to have so much love and support.


Thank you to Marye & Boe for our awesome welcome home! Marye, you are a truly amazing friend, I admire your strength and I don't know what I'd do without you!!



Kristen ~ I'm so glad Scott introduced us, it was like fate we became friends! Thank you for all your support, love you!!


Caleb & Kendra ~ You guys are so good to us! We appreciate your friendship and we hope you never move away...we'd be devestated! Porter + Lucy = forever


I have two of the BEST sister-in-laws in the world! I can always count on you guys, thanks for everything!



Woobie ~ I'm so glad we've stayed friends all these years. I look forward to raising our kids together. Our girls will be best friends!



THANK YOU Steph for the beautiful flowers. I can't wait for Lucy to meet her Auntie Steph. I love you!

3 comments:

Mrs. Hornberger said...

Youre welcome for me being the first visitor. I think that says a lot. Like that im your number one friend.

Alicia said...

Congrats!! Your little girl is so cute! We wish you and Scott the best of luck with your little one. I am so sorry she has to be on the light. It is hard to see your little one in a situation that they are clearly not enjoying. Hope to see you again sometime!
Alicia

Marye said...

YOU'RE THE BEST CORINNE! LOVE YOU!