It's crazy to think I've come so far! I'm hoping to have this baby any day now. I had a little scare today. I didn't feel her move all day, it totally freaked me out. Scott & I went to the hospital & they hooked me up to a monitor and instantly she got the hiccups. It's just like her, she is so stubborn! I was thinking why couldn't she have the hiccups like 10 minutes before I went to the hospital? Anyways, she is doing good and I'm feeling pretty good too. Just anxious to have this baby!
Some not so glamorous pictures!

4 comments:
i'm so sorry but so glad everything is ok. u 2 are in my thoughts. love u!
Is that why you didnt answer when i called? i GUESS thats a good enough reason....
<3
Corinne,
You are so close to your due date!! Yeah! I am so excited for you and Scott. I hope all goes well in the upcoming weeks. I am going to drag my family down there and come stop in and say "hi."
Alicia
u forgot to crop dandylion out of the first pic
Post a Comment