Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I got the ITCH

Literally....

My stomach is the itchiest thing EVER.

It itches so bad it actually hurts.

I'm weak & I give in & scratch it, but then it burns.

Any Suggestions?


My 37 Week Stats:

2 cm dilated
80% effaced

Come on baby!!

3 comments:

Jena Wright said...

Lotion! The good non-smelly kind for really itchy dry skin. After you scratch of course. Nothing feels as good as that. Sometimes I would just rub my belly with my shirt and that helps, or scratch on top of the shirt. But I know how you feel!!! Almost done!

Unknown said...

cera ve cream 2x day if thst doesnt help do 1% hydrocortisone first then cera ve :)

The Bahrs said...

Use cocoa butter (especailly after you get out of the shower before you dry off so it soaks in really well) and DON'T ITCH!! It could be an old wives tale but I've heard if you itch you'll get stretch marks. May be stupid but all my friends that itched got stretch marks and all my friends that didn't itch didn't get stretch marks. :) Worth a shot right?