Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 20, 2010




Lucy Collins is finally here!! She is 6 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. We are so excited that she is with us. Both Lucy and Mom are healthy and doing well.

10 comments:

The Collins said...

Oh my goodness she is sooo adorable and I think she looks just like you Corinne, how cute!! We can't wait to see more pictures!

Josh Davis said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you and your family. Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!

Katie said...

Corinne - it's Katie, Kendra's sister. She looks just like you! She's gorgeous. Congratulations!

Chad and Amy said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and Scott. Let us know if we can help out. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I am so happy and excited for your new little family! She is so tiny and precious and adorable!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

P.S. I am obsessed with that top picture!!! The cutest thing I have ever seen! Corinne, you look beautiful!

Nicole said...

Yeah, I finally get to see a picture! She is adorable! I am so excited for you guys.

Marye said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I think she looks a lot like Scott in that last picture! I'm so happy for you!

The Bahrs said...

She really is beautiful!!! The pic of you with her snuggled in your shirt made me tear up! You are such a good mom already.

Jena Wright said...

Congrats!!! She does like like her Mama!