Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 9, 2009

New York!













For Scott & I's 3 year anniversary we were able to take a trip to New York, it was so fun! Our hotel was right in Times Square which was nice because there was so much to do. We visited Times Square, Central Park, World Trade Center, Chinatown and saw 'Chicago' on Broadway. It was so nice to spend some alone time with my sweetie! We were also able to stop in North Carolina on the way back and got to see my brother, sister-in-law, sister and her boyfriend. I love those guys!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, I didn't know you went to New York!?
How fun!!! Looks like you had a blast!
I am glad you were able to have a fun time with your sweetie :)

The Mangelson's said...

How fun!!! Those pictures are so cute. Corinne you are always looking so pretty. I love your hair. Congratulations on the 3rd wedding anniversary. Time flies doesn't it?
Just in case you were wondering, I ended up deleting my blog because it gave me a few problems.
We need to get together one of these days, we weren't able to go to Scott's b-day party since I had my wisdom teeth out that morning. So we owe Scott his present.
Anyway I hope you guys are doing great.

Scott and Meaghan said...

We loved having you here and miss you already!

Love ya!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

I'm LOVING all of the pictures! So glad you had a great time! I *heart* NYC!!!

Thanks again for the shower Thursday! You really are too good to me and I love you so much! let me know if/when you post the shower pictures. I want to steal them from you. Or you can email them to me!? kristleberry@hotmail.com Love you girlie! xoxo

Mrs. Hornberger said...

Woobie i saw a beer bottle in one of those NY pictures.......you guys get a little crazy out there in the NYC??