We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
Our Family
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Vegas BABY
A couple of weeks ago I got to go to Vegas for a girls weekend with my Bunco group, it was such a blast! We went shopping, out to dinner, to the strip and saw a hypnotist show. Laura got hypnotized and it was amazing! She was such a class act! We also went swimming and layed out a lot which was so nice & relaxing. Thanks for everything girls! Thanks Mallory for planning it and Courtney for the house!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am so happy I got to know you better through our Vegas trip! You are awesome!!! Love ya girl~
1 comment:
I am so happy I got to know you better through our Vegas trip! You are awesome!!!
Love ya girl~
Post a Comment