We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
Our Family
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Olivia's Almost Here!! <3
I got to have a shower for my awesome friend Kristen on Aug.20th. Everything turned out really cute and we had a great turn out. She got so many cute things! My good friends Britney and Alicia helped me with the food & my other great friend Marye helped me with almost everything! Thanks guys! She is supposed to have little Liv in two weeks, can't wait to meet her!! Kristen has been such a good friend to me and I know she will be an amazing mother!! Love you Kristen!!
2 comments:
looks like it turned out great. good job. see you in a couple weeks :)
Thanks again for the sweet shower!!! I can't believe she'll be here so soon!!! Crazy how fast this years gone by! xoxo
Post a Comment