We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
Our Family
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Nowhere Like Home
Two weeks ago I was able to go home! Scott had to work so he stayed behind & got to spend the weekend with his parents. I was so glad to be able to visit my family, but I did miss Scott a lot! My family reunited to see my beautiful pregnant sister, Jess, and meet her boyfriend Aaron (formerly known as 'baby daddy'). My best friend Steph also came too! It was SO AMAZING to have all the people I love & cherish surrounding me. It is so hard living away from my family, sometimes I cannot stand it. I'm just glad that we all make an effort to see each-other & can plan fun vacations like this one.
Cute blog... I love the photos you had taken of you and Scott! We need to try and get together sometime before the summer is over :) Looks like you guys have been on some fun vacations!
1 comment:
Cute blog... I love the photos you had taken of you and Scott! We need to try and get together sometime before the summer is over :) Looks like you guys have been on some fun vacations!
Post a Comment