We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
Our Family
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Pictures of Us!
Scott & I finally got pictures taken of us. We haven't had any taken (professionally) since our wedding day 3 years ago! Scott hates taking pictures so much, everytime I bring out the camera & want to take pictures of us he sighs. I'm just glad that I convinced him to get these ones done.I'm so picky about pictures so I was afraid that I wouldn't like any of them, but I actually like a lot of them. Our photographer Coleen was awesome. Her website is www.indiepindiephotography.com if anyone is interested!
8 comments:
You guy look so cute!
LoVe them!! You two look great!
SOOOOOOOOOO adorable! you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so cute you guys got professional pic's taken. Love em!
CUTE!!!!!!
Oh my gosh! I love them!! you guys are such hotties!!
Very cute pictures!!!! I love the last one... your outfit is amazing! (plus you look super skinny!! :)
Tigo you look HOT!!I had a blast with you in Vegas. So glad you came!!!
Post a Comment