Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 7, 2015

My Soccer Star

This was Lucy's 2nd year playing soccer. She did much better this year. She showed a lot more interest, she definitely likes to be the center of attention. It was hard because we didn't make it to all of the games the 2nd half of the season because Ezra was born. The game we finally made it to at the end of the season it was pouring rain..of course! My mom stayed in the car with Ezra and I sat with Eli and tried to coax Lucy into playing. She was pretty darn cold, but she tried her best. I love her tenacity though and I know next year she'll really get the hang of it.



Eli keeping busy during a soccer game

Lucy & Natalie





Eli and Grandma

Soccer in the rain! Eli was not too happy!

No comments: