Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Ezra's 2nd Month

 Ezra Scott is such a joy. His 2 month stats are: Height- 22 inches (15%) Weight- 10 lbs 12 oz (26%) Head- 38.25 cm (20%). We love this little guy more than words can say. In his second month, he started smiling & recognizing faces. He also started doing something we really appreciated: sleeping through the night! We've never had a baby that started sleeping through the night so soon and so long. He was sleeping between 10-12 hrs a night and taking up to 3 naps a day, such a good baby! It's just a little sad because he is sleeping in his own crib in his own room. I really miss those days of him sleeping on my chest. It is nice though to feel normal again. A full night of sleep can do wonders! Nursing is going better, but still a struggle. I am still pumping frequently and nursing and bottle feeding. I am glad that he takes a bottle well, it makes it easier for me to get a break and for Scott to help me. Lucy and Eli are still crazy over our baby boy. They are such good helpers. My heart is so full of love for my little family.










I'm kind of obsessed with my view when I'm nursing, these sweet little legs.


No comments: