Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Girls for Life

 I feels so grateful to have such wonderful friends in my life! I was able to go on a girls trip (plus Ezra and another baby buddy) to St. George and we had a blast. We shopped, ate out and stayed up late having a dance party, a perfect weekend in my book! We also had a few visits from good friends & it's so nice to be able to connect with them again. I am so blessed to have friends that I know will be in my life forever!

I miss Kim living on my street so much! It's always a fun time when she visits!

When Becka is in town, we always have a blast!


This moment was captured when the flash went off accidentally...priceless.
Kendra helped me get back to the gym and get my post-baby body in gear!

Love this lady even though I don't get to see her enough!

No comments: