I am finally starting to get caught up on here! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. I feel so blessed to have my family nearby and for my little family. My children and husband give me joy beyond belief. And, we have another little blessing coming to our family, which we are all ecstatic about! I struggled really hard with morning sickness for SO long. It was incredibly difficult. I was sick until about 19 weeks along. I took every remedy & medicine known to man, but it gave me little relief. I never would have survived without my incredible husband, friends and family. So many wonderful people helped me through. Tons of my friends helped with my kids and truly blessed my family. The morning, ironically, was the best part of the day for me. I would get the kids up, teach preschool and make it until 2pm. Then, it was nap time (thank goodness!) and Scott would be home shortly after Eli woke up. Scott would get home from work and I would basically get in bed. Scott would feed the kids, take them on outings, put them to bed and do all the housework. Someone asked Lucy how I was doing and she said, "Mommy is sick. Daddy does all her chores". That basically sums it up! There is a silver lining though, a little baby BOY that I will hold in my arms in the spring. I would do it all over again if I had to for my little guy. We are so excited and grateful that we all made it through!
[Free *HD*] The Call HD quality
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment