My family kind of lives all over the place. When I moved to Utah, I was the only member of my family here. I thought I would eventually move back to California to be near my family, as I am so close to them. But, that was not the case as I LOVE living in Utah! I miss my family extremely though and it has been so hard being away from them. My mom, sister and niece moved here a year ago and that has been so incredible. But, I still have family in Southern & Northern California and in North Carolina. We are not all together too often, but my whole family came together for Eli's blessing. It was so awesome having my family come to celebrate my beautiful boy. I loved having them here and I miss them all more than they know. Pictures from Eli's blessing to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment