Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 27, 2012

Visit from my Sweet Niece

My niece, Baylee, stayed with us for 2 weeks recently. We LOVED having her here! We did so many fun things, we were sad to see her go home, especially Lucy! The day after Baylee left Lucy woke up and said, "Baylee home!!". I had to tell her that Baylee was at her home in California, it was so sad. But, we will be happy to see her again on an upcoming trip to California. While she was here we went fruit picking and hit the aquarium, zoo, and tons more. It was also Baylee's 9th birthday while she was here. We got pedicures and she got her hair done. We then met family for dinner. She looked beautiful and we had a blast! I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. This sweet girl is so special to me. I just adore her and miss her everyday.

No comments: