Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 7, 2011

My husband is quite handsome bald

A couple weeks ago my husband shaved his head- completely bald. It was for a good cause though, it was in support of our good friend Dave who is battling two rare diseases, symptoms similar to cancer. We met the Welsh's 2 years ago, Caroline has been my visiting teacher and Scott their home teacher ever since. They are amazing people and have been our close friends. We sure do LOVE the Welsh's and pray for them everyday, you should too. When Lucy first saw her bald daddy he had a hat on, she hated the hat! She liked him a lot better hat off, bald head and all! I was expecting the worst, but I have to admit I kind of liked it!




My Mom was visitng this same time, Lucy really took to her Grandma. We were both very sad to see her go.

No comments: