Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lucy Francis is 8 Months Old

Lucy is growing up too fast. She is a busy little girl. She loves rolling, grabbing, laughing, pinching & playing. She now sits in her high chair when she eats solid foods and she loves to throw her toys on the ground. I think she's testing me. She loves her puff treats and she can pick them up with her two little fingers and put them in her mouth. She is still obsessed with drinking out of a sippy or cup and loves to dip her head back as far as it will go,I think for maximum fluid retrieval. She loves to wave, she doesn't really know what it means yet but she loves to do it. She is so sweet and funny, I love hearing her laugh. She still hasn't fully crawled yet, but somehow she gets where she wants to go. She gets up on all fours and bounces but she hasn't gone forward yet. Sometimes when she does something naughty I try to scold her and say 'NO' in a firm voice but she just thinks it is the funniest thing in the world. We've been sick for the last week & Lucy just cut her first and second tooth so we are all a little exhausted. We were so excited to see that little bump on her gums but now we are wishing that this teething period would just end! Other than that, she is a healthy, happy and wonderful baby!







3 comments:

The Collins said...

OH, I just love her and can't believe she's already 8 months! Haley was looking at her picture today and was so excited. She kept telling me "thats Lucy" :)

Marye said...

She's such a sweetie! Cute pictures! :)

Kendra and Caleb said...

Porter really misses her.