Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our Princess is 3 Months Old!

I can't believe our Lucy girl is 3 months old! She is such a sweet baby, she loves to smile and laugh at us, Mommy gets the best smiles though! She loves to try and sit up, she is such a little wiggler. Hearing her laugh for the first time was the sweetest sound, we'll do anything to make her laugh. She's also a little talker, she loves to jabber when we put her in her crib for bed. She just talks herself to sleep. I started my last semester of College & it's going to be a hard one. Lucy is going to the Wee Care Center while I'm in class & the first day I left her I stood in the hallway for 10 minutes and cried. It was so hard, I didn't think I was going to make it. I finally went to class though and I'm feeling a lot better about it. I guess I just had to get over the first day and know that it is going to be okay. Lucy is such a joy in our lives, being a parent is the best thing in the world. We love and adore this little girl so much!









3 comments:

The Collins said...

She is just too beautiful! I can't believe how big she already is. Miss ya'll!

The Bahrs said...

she is sooo adorable! i love the bumbo pic, for some reason babies seem to smile the biggest in a bumbo! haha!

Kendra and Caleb said...

So cute! We miss you guys. Porter wishes he could touch Lucy's face.