We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
Our Family
Monday, September 20, 2010
Our 4 Year Anniversary
Scott and I have officially been married for 4 YEARS, the time has gone by so fast! I'm so grateful for my WONDERFUL husband and the most precious gift he has given me, my daughter Lucy. I am so thankful for everything we have accomplished together, I know it's cheesy but I would have nothing without Scott. For our anniversary we stayed at the 'Anniversary Inn' in Salt Lake City. It was so nice to get away and do fun things as a family. It isn't very often that Lucy & I get to spend three full days with our sweetie. Lucy is so in love with her Daddy & she lights up whenever she sees him. I could never have imagined what a TRULY AMAZING husband and father Scott really is. I love you with my whole heart and soul sweetie, THANK YOU for everything you do for us! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment