We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
Our Family
Saturday, August 28, 2010
California Trip
After Lucy's blessing, we (Lucy & I, Scott had to work) drove back to California with my family. It was so much fun. Lucy did so well in the car considering it was a 10 hour drive and then a 6 hour drive. She was such an angel. She had so much fun with her cousins, Braydon loved playing with her toy on the trip. Little Addy wanted so desperately to play with Lucy, as you can see in the pictures she tried to get to Lucy every chance she got. I am so blessed to have such an awesome family!
Scott missed us soo much, he had these waiting for his girls when we got back Lucy on the plane ride home, she slept the whole way!
1 comment:
The girls are so cute together. I think it is sweet they get to grow up together :) Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment