Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lucy's Baby Blessing

Lucy was blessed on August 1st. It was really special because my whole family came to Utah for it and most of Scott's family came to it as well. Scott gave Lucy an amazing blessing and it brought tears to my eyes. Being a Mom is the best thing in the world and I am so lucky to have such an amazing daughter, husband and family. I am also so grateful to have wonderful friends. It was also very special because Porter was blessed the same day by his dad Boe. Thank you to everyone who came to Lucy's blessing, it has been truly amazing to have the love and support from our friends & family!



Thank you to KATIE who took these beautiful Mommy Baby pictures








2 comments:

The Bahrs said...

those pics are adorable! she is like your little carbon copy!! ps i LOVE your hair cut. its very pretty on you!

Marye said...

Your pictures are so sweet! I love them!!