Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Locks of Love

I have been feeling a little down lately, mostly because of my post baby body. I have been feeling very frumpy. I decided yesterday that I needed a change, so today I chopped 10 inches off my hair! I was a little nervous but I love it! The best part is I get to donate my hair to locks of love. So, I get a new look while helping someone else. Woohoo! Tell me what you think...





6 comments:

Scott and Meaghan said...

I love it!! You look Gorgeous! Always have though :)

Jen said...

It looks so cute, I can't believe you cut 10 inches and still have that much hair!

Brooke and Scott Church said...

hot mama!

The Bahrs said...

its so pretty! you could pull off any style though! :)

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty!!! I can't wait to see you with your new adorable cut! And good for you to donate, one day I want to do that as well :)

Marye said...

Your new do is beautiful! I'm glad you finally know/ and feel how beautiful you are! Post baby is hard!