Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Best Surprise Ever!

So, two weekends ago I got the biggest surprise of my life! My family came & saw us! It was so awesome! We had a blast exploring lots of cool places. My house has never been so full! It was the first time they had seen my house & they helped me plant flowers and a tree. My dad also painted our garage for us, Thanks Dad!! It was the absolute best surprise! Thanks guys for coming all the way up here to see us, I love you!! (p.s. when are you coming back!!??)









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited now that I can visit your blog... You and your hubby are so cute! It was fun seeing you tonight! You are such a sweet and nice person, I am glad we became friends. See you soon~

The Mangelson's said...

That is so awesome that your family came all the way to Utah. That's so nice!!! I bet you had a blast.

Corinne said...

I did, thank you!! We should get together soon, Max is probably so big!

The Mangelson's said...

Yes we should. Max is getting so big, and is learning so much. But also he likes to give kisses to everybody, so get ready when you see him again he will give you a big kiss and hugs. The other day I went to walmart with him and he was trying to reach this complete stranger to give him a kiss. I was like "Max you don't do that to everybody" it was funny though.