We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
That is the WoRST picture of my hubs! He will hate you forever for posting that. When can we play again???
There is a better one of you two, I'll delete the other one & post the new one. I don't want to rain on Caleb's parade...lol. Let's play this weekend! Love you!! <3
Haha! He felt rained on but now I know its better. Wana go to a movie???? Play for sure!
I think your blog needs a makeover...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is the WoRST picture of my hubs! He will hate you forever for posting that. When can we play again???
There is a better one of you two, I'll delete the other one & post the new one. I don't want to rain on Caleb's parade...lol. Let's play this weekend! Love you!! <3
Haha! He felt rained on but now I know its better. Wana go to a movie???? Play for sure!
I think your blog needs a makeover...
Post a Comment