It has been so long since I've blogged last. Scott and I have been so busy with school & work. We are happy though...only 3 weeks left of school! Although, we are both taking summer school it will be a lot less stressful. Scott is taking 2 classes and I am taking 3, so less then full-time which is nice! We'll get a little much needed break. Scott is graduating in December, so that is something we are looking forward to. It is nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel! My birthday is this Friday, I'm turning the big 2-6! We are having a little open house type party at our place on Saturday at 2:00~ So if you haven't heard, you're invited! Scott is so awesome. He is such a good gift giver! He has a whole stack of presents for me and I can't wait to open them! He is always really creative with presents. He is the most amazing and giving husband ever! So, anyways.... hopefully we'll see all you reading this on Saturday!!
3 comments:
I know what you got!!! haha. And im not telling. We miss you guys. Want to play???
We wish we could be there!! We miss out on everything:( Make sure to post some pics. Happy, Happy Birthday!
"We'll get a little much needed break. Scott is graduating in December, so that is something we are looking forward too" its to with one O, not two.
Post a Comment