Katie & Jared blessed baby Owen two Sundays ago. Kendra, Katie & I were there of course because we all live here. Additionally, Shannon was up here visiting from Germany & it was so nice to have us together (minus Becka, we miss you & love you!!) it was like we had never been apart. I love these girls so much, I have a blast when I'm with them. I'm surprised we actually got a decent picture together because someone was always screwing it up with bunny ears & other shenanigans.
7 comments:
Girls just wanna have fun!!! :) are these friends from highschool?
I don't know what your talking about... I was perfectly behaved foe having to take SO many pictures. Anyway play time! Also you ready for this 5K!! YEAH BABAY
And mangelsons, Corinne is terrible at leaving comments hehe. Were friends from college in ca.
You're terrible!! I'm pumped for tomorrow! Woohoo!
hahahaha. Thanks Kendra!!! That's awesome!!! You guys look like are really good friends. You guys are daring for that 5K I can't even run from my apartment to the mail box :( hahaha. You guys need to get me ready for things like that and I'll run with you. ;)
shenannigans hahahahaha
woobie...you know how we are...now that we know you dont want goofy pictures, thats all were going to do from now on!!!!
So sad. I wish I could have been there. We'll all be together at the end of the month but Shan won't be there. It's impossible to all be together at once. We need to have a girls trip as soon as Shan gets back.
Post a Comment