
In November, Ezra & I headed to Texas for a few different reasons. There was a LuLaRoe training I was dying to go to and we have been wanting to visit a few people. We were so sad that we couldn't visit with my sister-in-law, but we did get to visit with my friends Kim & Katie. They both also hosted LuLaRoe parties for me! Kim & her family used to live on our cove and we were devastated when they moved to Texas! Kim & Tim showed me around Austin and we had the best time reconnecting! Katie & I have known each other since my college years and we definitely got into our share of trouble! Katie & her family moved to Texas for her husbands medical residency & it was so fun to see her family and just hang out together. We went shopping, ate out, watched shows and just had an awesome time! Lastly, we got to go to a LuLaRoe training which was truly a pleasure! It was so inspiring and uplifting, it was such an awesome experience. I was so grateful we could go and that Scott took the time off work to watch Lucy & Eli while I was gone. Ezra was an angel and we had the best time together!
 |
| Kim & I |
 |
| VooDoo Donuts |
 |
| Kendall keeping Ezra busy for me! |
 |
| Katie & I |
 |
Katie is an awesome photographer and she took really cute pictures of Ezra & I. Katie's daughter wanted a picture with me, she is such a doll!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment