Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Kiddos


Eli didn't love roller skating but he LOVED riding his scooter. He could do it for hours!

It was SO hot that day! And Lucy was so upset she couldn't take off her shirt too!

Crazy hair day !
Scott & I celebrated our 9 year anniversary, it was nothing fancy, but we are so grateful to have each other!

These two are the best of friends, they can play all day together. One of their favorite things to play is house. Eli walks around yelling, "Mom!"...I answer and he says, "not you!"..haha!

Eli loves soccer, he has so much heart, but he is slightly timid when it comes to games.

Sweetest brothers around

Eli and his best friend, Liam
I just love these two!

Lucy cut a chunk out of her hair so it was time for a haircut! And I chopped my hair as a post-baby ritual!

No comments: