Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 9, 2013

The Start of Summer

Our summer was crazy busy.  A few months before summer started, I decided to open a preschool in our basement, but we had to finish it first. So, we spent practically every spare second this summer working on the basement. I didn't anticipate how MUCH work it was going to be, I think my husband did and I'm so impressed with how hard he worked. We did everything ourselves: framing, wiring, insulation, sheet rock, mudding and painting. It was SO much work. We did have some help from friends & family {so grateful}. I will post later with before and after pictures. Anyways, we managed to sneak in a little fun this summer and this is the first half of all of the fun stuff we did.




This was moments before Lucy went streaking through the fountains!

Is she not the cutest thing ever?!


Eli was NOT thrilled about meeting Cosmo

Love this lady!



These girls are trouble!





He was stoked when he found this!





This was Eli's 1st outing after he started walking. He was SO proud of himself.

I adore this pretty girl.

This boy has my heart.



No comments: