Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Summer Lovin'...Part 2

 We've had such a fun summer, so sad it's over. We loved playing in the water, hiking (yep, even me), and hanging out with friends & family. Adios summer.....until we meet again.
We loved having Dad & Lei visit a ton this summer!


We LOVED hanging with the Eby's this summer and they just moved from our neighborhood. Not going to lie...I'm pretty devastated, but I know we'll still see them. They just won't be four doors down anymore...=(




This guy loved playing in the rocks.

Carts with steering wheels are a MUST.


Love my water baby, she has no fear



This little turkey stole my phone and tried to hide...I'm in for it!







Eli was fine in the front pack as long as he had a rock in hand at all times.






Black Ridge Reservoir, the closest thing to a beach in Utah! We had SO much fun!



So lucky to have such awesome neighbors!



I even got to visit with this lady....she was visiting all the way from Erie, PA

The children's discovery museum was so much fun!







Nothing better than playing in the sand!

















































No comments: