Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 29, 2012

Redesigned Downstairs

This is how our downstairs used to look....Check out this site to see what is looks like now: http://www.charlyreedesign.com/ My wonderful friend, Kristen, has an interior design business & I enlisted her help to redecorate my downstairs. When we bought our house we kind of shuffled around the decorations we had from our apartment. I didn't buy too many things especially to fit my house. With Kristen's help, I was able to use lots of my old decor as well as some new, to add tons of color and update the look of our home. All of my decor was from like 5 year ago and my style has changed so much! I absolutely LOVE how my downstairs looks! I feel like it is totally a reflection of my style & personality. Scott likes it too...lol. Kristen is seriously amazing so if your home needs some updating....she'd love to help you!

2 comments:

Doug + Lizzie said...

It looks so stinking good! I am so impressed! I wish that I could have an interior designer help me with my house. PS- Not sure which one of us dropped the call today, but it was so good to talk to you! Love you!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Just got caught up on your blog! Happy life!

My new website is...
www.studio7interiordesign.com

Love ya girl!