We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
Our Family
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Idaho Falls
We took the kids for a little vacation to Idaho Falls. It was so much fun. The highlights were going to the zoo & Yellowstone Bear World. At Bear World they have a petting zoo, rides & you can drive through a park with bears just walking around. We actually had to nudge a bear with our car because he wouldn't move! (the worker told us to). We also got to ride on a big open air truck & feed the bears bread & donuts. We loved spending this time with Lucy & seeing her love this place. She is such an animal lover, just like her mom, so she loved Bear World as much as I did! Our hotel was right on the snake river so one day after breakfast we took a nice long walk. We brought some bread to feed the geese, there were so many. I actually got totally freaked out because they started crowding us. I didn't know what to do so I threw down my bread & ran away! Scott thought it was hilarious, but I was genuinely terrified. Eli was such a good baby & so laid back. He just was a long for the ride. Another highlight was we got to see our friends, Clint & Brooke & their new baby, Cannon. We had so much fun on this trip, we definitely want to go back next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment