We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
Our Family
Saturday, July 7, 2012
The First Month....
The first month went by so fast. The first couple of weeks were very rough for me, I'm not going to lie. Having two kids is much harder than I expected. Scott was home with us for the first two weeks, which was awesome. We went through the feeding and sleeping issues, but it got better and I had Scott to help me. When Scott went back to work I thought I was going to lose it. Leaving the house was a difficult feat. It would take me like two hours to get both the kids and myself up and ready to go. Just putting on make up and doing my hair seemed like the most difficult thing. Sometimes it seemed like it was impossible! I relied a lot on my friends that first month and I couldn't have survived without them. We were blessed by the generosity of others in ways I didn't know were possible. I know that I'm like a broken record, but I feel so blessed for the people in my life. My children give me faith and keep me going each day. Eli is such a good baby and I love him more than I knew was possible. Lucy is such a good helper and a little mommy herself. She has fallen into her new big sister role very well. She hates seeing Eli upset, but not more than she loves to steal his binkies =). I love these kids and our new family of four. They keep me on my toes, but they also keep me going. Being a mommy is truly incredible and I'm so lucky to be one.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! He is so stinking cute! Did everyone come out for his blessing yet? I need to see more pictures!
Post a Comment