Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why Sundays are the Best

Last year our church started at 1pm, which was really rough for us as Lucy's nap was right at that time. Now, church starts at 11am and I am loving Sundays! Lucy started going to nursery a couple months ago and I finally got some good pictures of her in action. She loves playing with the other kids and I just can't believe how grown up she is sitting at the table coloring. It was hard for us at first letting her go, but we love that she goes right in and we just can't wait to pick her up after. Scott and I race to pick her up and we love seeing the smile on her face when we walk through the door. After church I wanted to take a quick belly shot and Lucy wanted to get in on it. She was so adorable and I am in love with picture of her and Scott! After Lucy's nap I wanted to introduce her to chocolate dipped fruit. I have been dying for some chocolate covered strawberries (probably my favorite food) and so we bought strawberries and pineapple with chocolate chips. Lucy is such a fruit fanatic so I assumed she would be all over it. But, at first, she did not want to dip. She kept saying 'no dip' and would just eat the strawberries alone. When she finally tasted the melted chocolate she loved it. She started dipping strawberries and pineapple like crazy! Of course we had to bathe her after, but it was totally worth it! Sundays are so fun and I love spending it with my little family!





23 Weeks








No comments: