Our baby is all grown up! I just can't believe how fast time has gone by. She is definitely approaching 2, she is challenging us at every stop. We love her more than ever though. She is the light and joy of our lives. Sometimes I look at the her and just want to hold onto her forever, it is going by too fast. I don't know the exact stats, but she has stayed about the same: approx. 8% weight, 85% height and 1% head. She is vivacious, happy and has an amazing sense of humor. She loves to tease me. I will try and take her sippy and she'll taunt me with it...she'll say 'mommmmyyyy' and then I'll reach for the cup and she'll grab it away and laugh. Her laugh is infectious and I love hearing it every second. She is very girly. She loves bracelets, necklaces, stuffed animals and dolls. If I point to my belly and say what's this, she says 'baby'. She loves to lift my shirt up rub my belly, rest her head on it and give the baby a kiss. It was an incredible moment in my life as a mommy. Scott probably didn't think so when she tried to find his baby, lol. He told her only mommy has a baby in her belly. I told him he better lose a few pounds! She is such a little chatterbox, since I'm writing this late I can't remember exactly what she was saying at 18 months but now she says: mommy, daddy, Addy, papa, apple, cheese, shoes, socks, EIEIO, ABC, 123, grammy, no (a lot of times she says it with a lot of sass, 'nooooo'), meat, kitty, doggy, thank you, wawa, juice (which is what she calls milk), please and more. She will also say two word sentences, like 'more apple'. She makes tons of animal sounds and will repeat almost anything we say. You can just tell when we say things her little wheels are turning, she soaks up everything. This girl continually surprises us, there is something new everyday and we can't wait for what the new day brings!



No comments:
Post a Comment