Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

College Grad.....Finally!

It took 10 years but I finally graduated from College!! I now have my BS in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations. It has been a long road, but I'm very proud that I was able to finish. I had a lot of help from my husband by always supporting me and my Mom by pushing me to reach my goals. My awesome family came from California along with my best friend, Steph, to support me as well as Scott's great family. I love and cherish the wonderful people in my life!








Since Lucy's birthday was a couple weeks after my Graduation we decided to have a joint party. We had lots of friends and family there and it was a blast! Our great sister-in-law, Rachael, made Lucy's adorable cake. At first, Lucy was timid with her it, but after a few minutes (Mommy & Daddy had to help a little) she went crazy for it! She even gave it a big hug. Lucy got a lot of great gifts and she loved opening them surrounded by all the people she loves. It was definitely one of my favorite days.








1 comment:

The Bahrs said...

The last picture is hilarious! She looks like she's doing a little jig in Scott's arms! LOL!

Congrats on graduating and the 1st birthday of your adorable baby.