Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 3, 2010

20 Week Update

It's week 20 and I'm feeling great! It is finally fun to be pregnant! I'm not really sick anymore, but I am incredibly tired. I way rather be tired though than sick. My belly is starting to pop a little more and it is getting harder to sleep comfortably. I also have to use the restroom like 20 times a day, it is so obnoxious!I felt her kick about 3 weeks ago for the first time & Scott got to feel her too. Then, I didn't really feel her for a couple of weeks. Then, like 5 days ago she started kicking like crazy! I had my hand on my belly and she literally kicked it, it was SOO awesome! I can't wait to meet this little girl and I keep wondering what she's going to look like. I'm having my 2nd ultra sound on Tuesday so I'll post some pictures then.


CAUTION: Bare belly picture below!


20 Weeks Pregnant





19 Weeks

5 comments:

Kendra and Caleb said...

I love your belly! Dont be shocked when you see my watermellon. I miss you!

Scott said...

You are gorgeous!

The Mangelson's said...

You are so gorgeous!!! you look amazing.

Marye said...

CUTE! I love bare bellies!

CAS said...

YOU ARE SO TINY!!!!!