We had our 2nd ultra-sound today. It was so awesome, it's still a girl so we're happy about that! She was so big compared to last time, shes 10 ounces. she was all curled up with her hands on her face. Her head was down and her legs up, it was like she was trying to do a somersault. I told Scott she's already flexible, a natural born dancer just like her Mom! Scott said he was going to get her a fuzzy basketball when she is born and she can decide what she likes better! I guess we'll see! They said that she was about 7 days smaller than my due date but there keeping my due date May 23rd. I'm so excited to be a Mom and to meet this little Sweetie!


3 comments:
I'm glad everything is going well. I love the name Lucy, so cute. If you go past due please feel free to have her on the 30th my birthday.
Hi - this is Kendra's sister, Katie. She says you would like to do the shower for her together. That would be awesome. I am making invites today - will you email me? kpolson1@gmail.com
Oh my!!! I didn't know you are pregnant. Congratulations!!! I got rid of my blog so I lost track of all the people I was following so I came back just to check your blog and I'm so happy to find some exciting news. congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment