Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 17, 2009

5K or Bust

Yesterday I attempted to run a 5K! It was a race for the Association for Deaf Children, so it was definitely a great cause. Kendra did it with me & I knew she would run circles around me because she is an awesome runner! She came in 4th place for the women, she is amazing! I didn't do very well, I'm just glad I made it to the finish line!! After the race the officials realized they had messed up on the distance of the course and it was more like a 4 mile race. All & all it was a great experience & hopefully I can train a little more before my next race so I can maybe keep up with Kendra (yeah right!!)









5 comments:

Kendra and Caleb said...

Yeah buddy! And just think the next 5k will actually be a 5K!!!

Kendra and Caleb said...

Amen. YOur blog needs a face lift like my legs need a tan. Tomorrow lets makeover!

Anonymous said...

Good job! I am hoping to sign up for a 10 K... I just need to get my butt in gear and train! You are so cute!

The Mangelson's said...

Good job!!! That's awesome!!

Rachael said...

Yay! Good job! Hope all is well. Haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!! :)