Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Ezra is 9 months old

 Ezra Scott is 9 months old! He has no teeth, is sitting up like a champ, and sometimes rolls over. He CAN roll over, he just doesn't very much. He is still not sleeping through the night which has been hard on us, but we manage. He is still nursing, although I am about to wean him so he is taking formula, as well. He is eating baby food and is almost ready to transition to whole milk. He wasn't a good nurser when he was born and that has stayed a true statement until now. I am grateful that I have been able to do it, despite the hardship, and I will miss it, but I am looking forward to being done! Ezra is such a happy boy. He is very easy going and jovial. He loves to laugh and be held, he is very snugly. He is definitely the most snugly baby I have had. We are all so in love with our sweet Ezra.




No comments: