I have never been a good runner, like ever. But, my friends assured me this race wasn't serious & super fun. Well, it was FREEZING cold & raining, not a super fun combination. But, we had a blast anyway. I also was able to run the whole thing & I was so proud of myself...until the very next day when my back totally gave out on me. I have had lots of trouble with my back since having Lucy. Usually it will come out of nowhere and cause severe pain to my lower back. It also throws the alignment of my back causing me to be crooked and in some cases, unable to walk. After several chiropractic visits, icing/heating and a deep tissue massage my back will usually go back into place. This has probably happened 10 times since Lucy was born. So, about a week after this race I finally got my back into place. I thought I should start off easy and I started running a mile each day at the gym. Well, shortly after my back went out again and I realized running was not in the cards for me! I guess I
will stick to zumba & swimming!
No comments:
Post a Comment