 |
| We joined the minivan club & couldn't be happier! |

The last few months have gone by so fast. I have been busy with the kids & teaching preschool, which has been going so well. I love teaching and Lucy loves it too! I am so happy that I get to share this with her. We basically spend our days having preschool, rushing to play dates & dance class and trying to keep mommy sane! Lucy & Eli are always busy and keep me on my toes. Lucy is mischievous as ever, but she is also completely charming and such a sweetheart. Eli gets into everything and runs around like a maniac. He is slightly more timid than Lucy and has such a soft little heart. Lucy is so social and loves talking to people. Eli has a few people he'll go to and mostly sticks with them. He is more shy around strangers. Eli is turning 2 soon and Lucy is turning 4 soon. They are getting so big and I love all of the craziness they bring to our lives. Scott is doing well at his job as a software engineer and will be finished with his Masters of Computer Information Systems in one week! It has been a long road and I am so proud of him! He is such a hard worker and I am amazed by him everyday. We celebrated my 31st birthday in April and I was reminded how blessed I am. After my miscarriage, I was really struggling. It was really hard for me to accept it, I went through all the stages of grief. I had many hard days that ended on my knees, praying to my heavenly father for deliverance. At the beginning of the year, I got a gym membership and committed myself to a more healthy lifestyle. I couldn't have done it without the support of my wonderful husband, family & friends. I have continued this lifestyle and I'm happier than ever. I can only pray that I won't have to endure another miscarriage, but I know that whatever happens I will get through it with the help of the amazing people in my life and through my Savior.
 |
| that face! |
 |
| my little sassy pants |
 |
| Valentine's surprise from Daddy |
 |
| Lucy joining me on a run |
 |
| Daddy multi-tasking, as always! |
 |
| These two are precious |
 |
| This guy is trouble. He scooted this chair over to the counter to get to mommy's phone |
 |
| Couples date night with these fun people! |
 |
| Love this lady! |
 |
| Dance class |
 |
| I'm so lucky that I get to see my little sister and her sweet little girls often! |
 |
| I love it when Eli gobbles down my cooking! |
 |
| Scott always makes my birthday special!! He takes lots of time and effort planning every detail...I am so lucky! |
 |
| Scott spoils me, as always |
 |
| Love this little family! |
 |
| little turkey! |
 |
| Lucy got this little beauty when she was trying to climb up on the counter...hopefully she learned her lesson! |
No comments:
Post a Comment