Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 31, 2014

Celebrating the twins!

November was a little bit of a blur for me. I had my miscarriage shortly after Halloween and the next few weeks I was in a fog. At the end of the month most of my family came together to celebrate our two little miracle babies. They have endured so much and baby Olive is still fighting daily. She is lucky to have wonderful parents & TONS of family who love them on both sides! I was so lucky to have my family around, just when I needed them!
Auntie Deanne & Emmalyne
Beautiful family!

Papa & Braydon
We need to work on those smiles...





We were so lucky to have Deanne, Baylee & Braydon visiting from CA!

Sweetest little girl ever!

Sisters!!




Olive looks so tiny here, it's amazing how she's grown!

The family minus Scott, Meag & James....we missed you!

Little maniac!

No comments: