
The past few months have been challenging for me. I've been trying to find some normalcy for me and my little family after our loss. Let me tell you...it is not easy. There are some moments when I forget about my baby and for those few moments, I don't feel that incredible feeling of loss. I look forward to a time where I can think about my baby and feel hopeful. A few weeks after my D & C I kept giving myself deadlines for when I had to get out of my funk and act 'normal'. My deadlines kept getting pushed back and it just felt like I'd never return to my old self. But, slowly but surely, things got better. My heart is healing and it has a lot to do with the people I am blessed to have in my life. There is not a moment that I am not eternally grateful for my husband. He drives me crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way! My kids are my heart, my soul, my everything. My family & friends have been there for me at my lowest moments. Thank you to everyone for your thoughts, prayers and acts of service.
My friend posted this quote by Marilyn Monroe today, "She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that's important".
I agree. That is important.
1 comment:
Love you:)
Post a Comment