Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lucy is 3!

Lucy Francis turned 3! I can hardly believe it. Lucy is a fun, spunky, rebellious, sweet and charming little girl. She can be quite naughty at times, but she has such a soft and kind heart. She loves snuggling and giving smooches. She is so adventurous and head strong as can be. Around her 3rd birthday she started climbing out of her crib so she now has a 'big girl' bed. It was rough at first, but we finally got the hang of things. Lucy is still such a small eater. She'll eat anything, but in small amounts. Her current favorites are bananas. She would eat three bananas a day if we let her. I think she does some things for the shock value. She won't eat a chocolate chip cookie, but she will eat california rolls like nobody's business. Her stats are: weight- 28 lbs (24%), height- 38.5 in (83%), BMI- 1%.  She loves to read. She will sit in her bed and read books until she falls asleep. It makes me so happy that she loves reading, because I love reading so much. She talks like crazy and says the most adorable things. Tonight I was putting her to bed and she said, "I wub you so much momma. I wub you so much when you read me stories." She is potty trained, but she still struggles, which is so frustrating. The other day I noticed a wet spot on the stairs and I asked her if she had an accident, she just looked at me like I was crazy. Two hours later she says, "I sorry I pee on the stairs mommy. I didn't mean to". I guess she had a guilty conscience! She never stops moving and loves to dance, sing and jump around. She recently started really enjoying watching t.v. , which is good and bad. Her favorite shows are Word World, Kipper, Daniel Tiger, Super Why & Martha Speaks. Lucy loves all girly things: dressing up, wearing jewelry and putting on (or trying to) my make-up, although she hates when I do her hair. She also loves to run, collect rocks and get dirty. She loves aiding people with her doctor kit and doing hair with her pretend blow dryer. Lucy is constantly surprising us and we just can't get enough of this little girl!

I found her sleeping under her crib with two different slippers on.

















No comments: