Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Friends, Fun & Good Weather

There is so much going on right now, especially with my little sister and her twin baby girls. (If you don't know what's going on, go to www.jjandthetwins.blogspot.com for an update) Now that things have calmed down for the moment, I thought it would be a good time to get caught up. Utah weather is so up and down. It got warm, then cold, then warm and so and so on. We do enjoy the weather when it's nice though and take full advantage.
These friends just recently became our neighbors again it and we couldn't be happier!!

Two 3 yrs olds + Two babies = total CHAOS!


Cousin besties

We LOVE when Papa and Grandma Lei visit!

Partners in crime

LOVE this family! Dave taught Scott how to flow ride while Caroline and I took the kids for some fun! I love the picture of Lucy & Brody. Don't they make a cute couple??

So glad we got to have some fun with these friends!

How to make a doubler stroller a triple stroller!

Eli ADORES his Auntie

No comments: