Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Christmas Season

We had a fun Holiday Season with tons of adventures! Scott has always wanted to cut down our own tree and his dreams (& my nightmares) were finally realized! It's not that I was totally against the whole idea, but it involved a lot of things I generally don't like....leaving before 8am, driving a really long time with two kids, trekking in the SNOW and lugging something to our house that will inevitably be a total mess. I invited my wonderful friend, Caroline, and her family to ease the pain and it actually turned out to be really fun. (Although, Lucy DID get carsick and puked ALL over the back of the car.) We didn't find the 'picture perfect' tree that Scott always dreamed of, but we'll definitely never forget it! My Dad & Lei came up the week before Christmas to celebrate with us and of course we got totally spoiled. We wanted to go see the lights at Temple Square and decided to take the brand new Frontrunner by our house. The weather was terrible, but we hopped on and rode it to Salt Lake then took the Trax to Temple Square. It was a long trip, but it was super fun. Lucy loved all of the festivities.We had such a great Holiday Season, it was full of family, friends and fun. We are so blessed!  
I never used the baby carrier with Lucy, but I use it with Eli all the time. It works out great when I can't bring a stroller.



Eli and his Papa
Our tree was very....special.




I can't get enough of this little guy.

Caroline and her family.


Thankfully Lucy didn't puke on her coat and we had an extra onesie for Eli that she wore as a shirt!



Ugly Sweater Party




No comments: