We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
Our Family
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Valentine's With My Loves
This Valentine's was the best yet. It started with Scott filling my car with balloons. It was the best surprise! I was completely caught off guard. When Scott got home from work we made pizza together. Then, we had a scavenger hunt, what would Valentine's be without a scavenger hunt? The hunt ended with a book and M&M's for Lucy and a slideshow I made for Scott. We then had a delicious dessert of cheesecake. The best part of the night was Scott giving me a necklace with an 'E' on it, symbolizing that we finally agreed on a name for our baby boy, Eli Michael. It was a special day and I loved celebrating with my two sweethearts. Baby Bump- 26.5 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment