We met in student housing, got married, bought a house, graduated from college, had a baby and the rest is history.
Our Family
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Deb's Graduation & Lucy's 1st Haircut
Lucy's hair was getting down right shaggy, we finally gave in and got her a haircut. We took her to 'Cookie Cutters' and she loved the slide they had there as well as the airplane she got to sit in. She did so good, she sat very still and did not throw a fit. I was so proud of my girl! Her haircut was the same day as Deborah's graduation from BYU. We figured she should look decent for such an occassion! We are so proud of Deb! I thought I lost my camera and I didn't have it so all of these pictures are from my iphone as well as some I stole from Deb's blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment