Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 20, 2010

Lucy is 7 Months Old!

Lucy has changed so much this month. She is rolling & scooting all over the place. She gets into a push-up position and doesn't know where to go so she scoots backwards. She has become less of an independent player & loves to play with Mommy and Daddy. She is obsessed with drinking from her sippy cup or any cup for that matter. Prior to 1 week ago I was having the hardest time getting her to eat any type of baby food. Then, Marye suggested pears & she loved it!! I moved onto pears with pineapple, oatmeal and I'm going to try squash next. It has been so fun to see all the changes in her and we can't wait to see what comes next!


THANKS to KATIE for taking these wonderful pictures!!













1 comment:

Doug + Lizzie said...

First of all, the new pictures of Lucy are sooo cute! Second of all, I got your Christmas card yesterday and I love it!

XOXO, miss you guys!